Want to edit videos like a professional but don’t have a PC? What if I say you can still edit videos like a professional even if you don’t have a PC? Yes, there was a time when you needed a high-spec PC to edit video, but that is no longer the case. Today, thanks to developers, you can edit videos like a pro on your smartphone without spending a dime.
Here are Best Free video Editor for Android smartphones:
1. Motion Ninja – Pro Video Editor & Animation Maker
Motion Ninja is a pretty powerful free video editing app. And also one of the best video editing software currently present in the playstore. If love AMV editors, this is one of the best options. You can add professional quality animation and visual effects. The apps have some really good features, like 3D animation, smooth slow editing, and motion graphics.
- Custom Speed Curves or Graphs
- AI Background eraser
- You can add more than 50 unique transitions.
2. Node Video – Pro Video Editor
Node Video is one of the best video editing apps, developed and published by Shallway Studio. This application has everything you would expect from a professional video editor. The application is super easy to use and really powerful. Apart from its pros, there is only one drawback in the app, which is video export time, but considering the video it gives, it’s pretty reasonable.
- No limit in layers and group.
- Al background remover
- Various Editing Tools are available: Motion Tracker, Pen Tool, Timeline, Keyframe animation, Curve Editor, Masking, Color Correction, Optical flow, Saber, Puppet Pin, etc.
3. Alight Motion
In the last few years, this video editing app has gained an immersive following. Alight Motion is a powerful and comparative video editing app. Whether you want to edit your Youtube vlog or reels, this app does the job quite well. The app comes with tons of available features. You can adjust the color or add a new filter on videos, and there are many transitions you can add to combine clips.
- 160+ basic effects and color fliters.
- You can import multiple layers of images, video, audio, and gifs.
- You will be able to edit vector graphics on your device.
This application is one of the most popular and powerful video editors available for Android smartphones. Kinemaster has over 2500 downloadable items in its library, which includes tons of transitions, effects, videos, images, and transitions. The app’s user interface is sample and very easy to understand. This app provides all the types of features you need to edit and makes your video cooler than before. Also, if you buy its premium subscription, you can export videos up to 4K.
- A keyframe animation tool is available to add motion to layers.
- You can add voiceovers, sound effects, and background music.
- A built-in voice changer and a large downloadable library are included.
5. Power director
The next best free video editor app on our list is Power Director. The application is quite easy to use and compact on every device. The app is also featured as an Editors’ Choice app on Google Play store.
- Export videos with up to 4K resolution.
- Multiple blending modes and a multi-timeline interface.
- To edit the green screen background, use a chroma key.
If you love creating Instagram reels or any kind of video, this app is for you. InShot Editor is a powerful video editor as well as a good image editor. The app is easy to use and has a good video editing feature that helps you make great videos.
- It’s easy to use and super convenient for beginners.
- A dozen different filters and effects
- In-built image editor.