Okay, After my review of two wireless earphones (one Apple Airpods and other CrossBeats Truly Wireless earphones), I wondered if there are any good earphones which are wireless.So today we are going to look at the cheapest wireless probeatz earphones.
Most people think of JBL or Apple Airpods if someone says wireless earphones. Recently Samsung also joined the wagon of truly wireless earphones. And today in this post we are going to look at the cheapest wireless earphones you can get!
Yes, Pro beats wireless earphones are the cheapest currently at around Rs 350 INR at the time of writing. And in this post, we are going to do a full review on this gadget.
After testing two wireless earphones I was like ” are there any cheapest? and if cheapest if I am able to find, will audio quality suffer? In order to get my answers to these questions I purchased it via Amazon and within 3 days the earphones were at my doorstep.
Specs and Other details at Glimpse
|Model||GZ05 magnetic headset|
|Item Weight||168 g|
|Package Dimensions||5 x 5 x 5 cm|
|Item model number||GZ05 magnetic headset|
|Compatible Devices||All Android,& IOS, iPhone,iPod, Mobile phone, Smart Phones ETC…|
|Additional Features||Function: Answering Phone, Bluetooth, Microphone, Multi connection function, Song Switching, Voice control, Voice Prompt|
Why use wireless earphones?
- Stylish & Affordable : By the introduction of Apple Airpods,All of the sudden there is a craze for wireless earphones all around.And more and more small startups are now producing affordable wireless earphones just like probeatz , Mi etc.
- Talk and do other productive work on the Go! : Holding the phone interrupts your movement and gives you one less hand to work with. One of the best feature of Bluetooth devices is that they can make the simplest tasks easier. If you are in the middle of listening to a song and you receive a phone call, some headphones allow you to answer the phone with just the touch of a button. Pushing it again will end the call and return you to your music.
- EASY ACCESS : There would be hell lot of many times when you had to untangle a headphone cord after it’s been sitting in your pocket or bag? Often, even “tangle-free” or fabric-covered corded headphones are difficult to unwind. Thankfully, this is a complete non-issue for wireless headphones.
- Trusted Devices : Wired headphones don’t support this feature because they’re not able to broadcast anything to your phone. But if you’re not into fitness straps or other wearables, you can still enjoy the benefits of Trusted Devices by granting your Bluetooth headphones the power to keep your phone unlocked.
Probeatz earphones review
Okay! First of all the design. The design is pretty much simple.. a wire attached with the two earpieces. The look also kind of is funky, as the wire is red in color rather than normal white or back connecting wires. The probeatz have 3 buttons, for power on/pick up call and Volume low/volume up button.
The earpieces are magnetic and can be sticked together(when not in use). This is one of the features I liked the most.
Okay so this is one area where it lacks. From far away it looks kind premium but when you touch it(especially the connecting wire.. you feel it’s cheap..!)
The buttons which I mentioned in the previous section do the work as mentioned but when you press them you feel that quality is not that much good. The buttons are made from plastic and won’t give you a good feel.
I would say that Build quality would be the only factor to refrain from using these earphones. (PS this might be due to the fact that I use my JBL or Apple AirPods.)
I am not much of a music specialist but for me it was fine. Not that much great or not too poor.If you are into heavy listening and all you would find sound not that much great. Furthermore, the sound is loud and clear, and you won’t find any problem with normal or casual listening of the songs.
Unlike other truly wireless earphones, this does not come with a case and thus per charge it would provide you with 2-2.5 hrs of battery maximum and then you can charge it via USB cable provided alongside from the seller.
There is one bad thing I noticed while using them and I guess this is the correct section to tell it. When the battery is low the earphones start beeping continuously. It just makes you irritated.
Once you reach a certain level you would hear beeps after every 1-2 minutes but at a very low level, the device would start beeping continuously.
Connection with the Phone
Unlike Aerobeats inconsistent connection. These earphones provide a smooth and stable connection with your phone. I didn’t find any problem with the earphones while connecting with my phone (Samsung Galaxy Note 8). I was amazed that it’s so good.
In connection section its definitely awesome.
- No App is required to connect with a smartphone. Just turn on Bluetooth and pair it normally
- Tough fabric wire.
- No extra buds present in the box
- Testing from last 2 months, no problems till now
- Magnet behind the earpieces works like a charm (one of the features I liked!)
- Low Price!! You can’t get any wireless earphone cheaper than this currently in the market.
- Easily managed and magnet behind the earpieces work like charm and you can wear the earphones like a necklace 😛
- You can also change the change or go back to the previous song using the Volume up and down button.
- Supported by iOS and Android.
- Design at this price is too much awesome.
Cons of probeatz earphones
- Cheap build.
- Not that much audio feels you would get.
- The beeping sound after the battery is at a low level.
- No extra earpieces present in the box.
- Don’t listen on these earphones at full volume! Like as mentioned before they are good loud earphones and you can listen at around 40-50 percent volume.
- On iPhone I was not able to attend a call, just I was able to listen to music.
Verdict of the probeatz earphones review
If you are really looking and desperate for cheap wireless earphones then you can go with it as it provides the awesome experience which you would get by shelling out 1000 INR+ from Amazon.
But personally, at the price of 400-500 INR, you can get good earphones(wired) with the awesome build quality.
Should you buy?
If you have stashed around some extra amazon gift card credit then it’s a way to go. There is no harm in trying these cheap earphones! (They do work as stated!)
DONT BUY these earphones. These are for those people who just want to try the wirelesss earphones and don’t have budget.Honestly, all the good wireless earphones start from atleast 4,000 INR on Amazon. Instead of this you can get Chkokko Ergono IPX7 Waterproof Wireless Bluetooth Earphone With Mic.