You would know that Google Assistant is one of the best assistant in terms of speech detection and result displaying.It is also known that Google Home devices are always on and are listening to the household conversations too and it gets stored also on servers.
How does Google Assistant do the audio recording
We all know that Google Assistant weather its on mobile or any other device(such as Google Home). They just get activated when they hear the word “Okay Google” or any other triggering word.
Google Home and the fact that it saves audio recordings of your interactions with it may worry you about your privacy but in this post we are going to teach you how you can delete those recordings.
Why you need to delete Audio recordings?
We all know that In these past few years people are now a lot aware of their privacy and concerned also about their data which is being stored on various servers .. either with Google ,Facebook or Instagram. In order to maintain your data privacy its required that you should delete the audio recordings which these devices save for purposes mentioned as ” to give seemless awesome experience”.
Must Read: Make Google Assistant tell you a story!
How to delete Google Assistant audio recordings
- You need your Android Phone.
- Go to Settings of your phone.
- Search for Accounts option and tap on it.
- Tap on Google Account.
- Tap on Google Account below your email address.
- Tap on Data & personalization.
- Tap on Voice & Audio Activity.
- Tap on Manage Activity option.
- Tap on the three dots near the top-right of your screen.
- Tap on Delete activity by option.
- Now choose the range of recordings you want to delete.
- Once the duration is selected tap on the Delete Button below.
Its always better that all the sensitive data is stored offline with you in a hardisk or any memory card.As sensitive or private content like audio recordings should not be in the hands of any other company or person.