What is Hulu? I only use Netflix and Amazon Prime.
Hulu is a U.S. based subscription video-on-demand service like your Netflix or Amazon Prime fully controlled and majority-owned by Walt Disney Direct-to-Consumer & International, a business segment of The Walt Disney Company, with Comcast’s NBCUniversal as an equity stakeholder owning 33%.
What are the features of Hulu videos?
• Enjoy a TV experience that adjusts to your tastes every time you watch
• Create up to 6 personalized profiles so everyone can keep track of their own shows, movies, networks, and more
• Track your favorites with My Stuff, adding shows, networks, and movies for quick access across your devices.
USING Netflix in India? This country has cheap plans for you!
• Watch at home or on the go —all on your TV, smartphone, or tablet.
• Add premium networks like HBO®, SHOWTIME®, CINEMAX®, and STARZ® for an additional monthly subscription fee
• No hidden fees, equipment rentals, or installation appointments
How to download Hulu videos and watch offline?
- Login to your Hulu account on your Android smartphone.
- Now you have to navigate to the Downloads tab at the bottom of the app.
- Click on “see what’s downloadable” to browse through all of the available content.
- You can also search for content as you normally would, and downloadable content will be identifiable by a download icon next to the title.
- Navigate back to the Downloads tab to view, delete, or renew your previously downloaded shows and movies.NOTE:- Just keep in mind that unwatched downloads will expire after 30 days, and watched content will expire after two.
Hulu has caught up with Netflix in terms of downloading the content but still, the amount of downloadable content is less than Netflix.