PUBG Mobile is a battle royale game and one of the best things for gamers in this game is achievements.
How to Get the Commando Title in PUBG mobile?
In order to get the Commando title, you have to win 50 Solo matches while being in Platinum Tier or above and not equipping any helmets, vests or backpacks.
DIFFICULTY LEVEL : HIGH
Reason: Due to the fact that in order to win games you need to equip with best gears as in the end game duration all people are equipped with top guns like AWM and level 3 armors it’s very difficult to win at that situation.
How to get Commando title in PUBG easily?
Okay so if you have arrived here on this page, you might already know what to do to get this title. But the thing is how you can avoid all the vests backpacks, helmets, and stuff which are all lying around in all the maps of PUBG (Erangle, Miramar, Sanhok and Vikendi)
So here I am going to share a few tips on how you can get this title easily then its thought!
- Launch the game and go to Settings.
- Tap on Pick Up tab.
- You would be able to see an option called “Auto Pick-Up” .Tap on Disable near it.
- Now make sure you are Platinum tier or above. I would suggest being at the lowest platinum tier which is possible so that you don’t get pro players in your lobby.
- Play the game and through skills win it.
You have to win 50 matches now in the SOLO mode. Remember that we disabled an option earlier so that you don’t pick all things automatically. So you have to manage and take only those weapons and items you really need in the battle royale.
Gameplay Tips for getting Commando title in PUBG
- Apart from the above method, you need to make sure that you are in the top 10 first. At the starting try to land in a non-populated area. unlike Pochinki, Containers, etc.
- Once you are under the top 10 hide and camp most of the time.Our main aim is to get chicken dinner and not the maximum kills. The less the players alive, the much better it is for you.
If you follow the above tricks ,it would be easy for you to get commando title in PUBG mobile.
Having trouble winning Solo matches in PUBG?
Here are few tips for you my friend
- Remember that buildings can be a deathtrap and it’s extremely easy for an enemy to camp you in a building – especially if there’s no escape route other than stairs. What’s more, enemies could be waiting outside for you to waltz out with all your precious new loot.
- We wouldn’t recommend hiding away in a rickety little shack as they’re vulnerable to grenades and don’t really offer you any distinct advantages. For instance, you’ll be forced to awkwardly open the door if you spot someone and it’ll increase the odds of someone else spotting you out in the open with nowhere safe to retreat.
- Navigating the edge of the circle has its disadvantages and advantages. First, it’s quite effective for picking off enemies who are desperately running into the circle and you can often catch those in the center off guard with a flanking maneuver. However, the main drawback is that you can greatly increase your travel distance if the next circle isn’t kind. This’ll increase your chances of running through a hotly contested zone and ultimately dying.
- Always be pro-active when it comes to the circle, plan your movements so you’ve always got plenty of time to reposition.
- Look for spots that’ll give you the high ground advantage or find an area which’ll give you an opportunity to start flanking enemies. It’s important that you’re never in one place for too long and always aiming to one-up your opponents.
- Use audio cues to your advantage. Hear frequent gunshots? Use them to close in and get the drop on an enemy.
- Be wary of landing in the center of populated areas if you’re gunning for the win. You’ll face a lot of stiff opposition and there’s no guarantee you’ll stumble into good loot. Sometimes it’s best to head to a quieter area and work your way into a match, rather than start things off all guns blazing and potentially accelerate your demise.
The Commando title in PUBG mobile is indeed one of the difficult titles and would require some skills, unlike other titles. I hope that you find this guide helpful and if you are on a spree for collecting titles in PUBG mobile Do check out below tricks for other titles. You should stay hidden kill when necessary and be aware of your goal.
- Trick to Get Sharpshooter title easily
- Trick to get Well-Liked Title in PUBG Mobile Easily
- Trick to get Maxed-up Title in PUBG Mobile
- Trick to get #1/100 Title in PUBG Mobile
I hope you liked our tutorials, if you find any inaccuracy or are having doubts regarding this title, do comment below and we would try to help you out as soon as possible.