What is Dark Mode or Night Mode?
As now majority of the phones sport an OLED display, manufacturers are trying to embed dark themes in their Apps and software so as the battery is consumed less and the dark screen causes less strain on eyes while using a smartphone at night.
How to Activate Dark Mode on Youtube
We all know that new Android Q would be coming up with new Dark Mode, Apple is also moving towards Dark mode feature in their iPhones.They have already introduced Dark mode in their MacBook lineups. Samsung too has caught up with their One UI providing a dark mode in the form of “Night Mode”.
How to Activate Dark Mode on Desktop
To activate dark mode on your laptop or Desktop Just log in to Youtube.com and Follow the steps below:
- Click on your Gmail Avatar at the rightmost upper corner
- Now click on Dark Theme: OFF
- Now select On Option
- Hence Dark mode would be activated on Youtube.com and even if you close your laptop or browser this new setting would be saved.
How to Activate Dark Mode on Mobile
- Launch Youtube App on your Android Phone.
- Touch on your Gmail Avatar at Rightmost Upper Corner
- Click on Settings
- Click on General
- You would be able to see the option Dark theme. Enable it.
- Your theme preference would be set and now you would see that your whole App is in dark mode.
As discussed above in our first paragraph the majority of the users and mostly coders prefer using the Apps or OS in dark mode. Do tell us in comments which mode you prefer and why.