It’s not new that on Apple Store there are lots of apps including Amazon Prime and famous Netflix which provide the first month free and then you are charged automatically for the subscription. What if you are not ready for this long-time commitment and want to cancel or change your subscription?
In this post, I am going to teach you, how to cancel subscriptions such as Netflix, Spotify, Amazon Prime on iOS Devices.
Steps To Cancel App Subscriptions Plan
- Go to Settings on your iPhone home screen.
- Your iCloud Account id and Name would be displayed on the top. Tap on it.
- Find the option: “iTunes & App Store.”
- A new dialogue box would appear.on that click on View Apple ID.
- In the list find the option – Subscriptions
- You would be able to see all your subscriptions. Tap on the desired subscription.
- You’ll get the option to manage your subscriptions. There from that screen you can cancel it or choose a different subscription offering based on the length of the subscription.
Hence now you have changed the subscription plan or deleted it according to your wish.
I hope you liked this tutorial. Do share it with friends who have a lot of subscriptions