Nowadays when the smartphones are coming with inbuilt memory and don’t offer external memory cards for expanding the storage of your smartphone. There comes a need for users to clear app cache or data which has been generated over the time of usage.
What is app cache?
App cache or data are the files that an application downloads it while you use the application for optimum user experience and once if by chance you go offline, the cached data would be displayed to you instead of a blank screen.
How to Clear App Cache?
- Open the Settings of your phone.
- Tap the Storage heading to open its settings page. Storage Section of Android
- Click on the Other Apps Tab to see the complete list of apps installed in your Android Phone.
- Now for each application, you have to clear the cache of and tap its listing. Clearing Cache in Android
- Click on the Clear cache button.
Do you want to control more of your storage? You can use Google Files application too. It would clear the junk files as well.