Are you not able to download apps or games from Google Play Store or gives you an error code? There are 5 things you can do to fix google play store update error.
Switch from a data connection to Wi-Fi
If you are using the data connection then you can switch to WiFi. If you don’t have access to the Wi-Fi then check your connections have strong mobile data connection as downloading from the Google Play Store Required stable connection.
Refresh your Google account
- In this, you have to go to Setting > Accounts.
- You have to Select the Google Account which you want to remove
- Simple Tap on Remove account on Android Pie, If you are using older version then you have to select the three dot on Menu and choose Remove account.
- You have added the account back from the Accounts.
Uninstall & reinstall Play Store updates
- Open your Settings then > Apps.
- Tap Google Play Store then Press the Uninstall updates.
- If a popup appears Play Store app back to the factory version, tap OK.
- Then try to download again
Clear cache and data from Google Play Services
- Go the Settings > then Apps.
- From the top menu click on the 3 dots and click on Show system.
- Tap on Download Manager
- Then tap on Storage > Clear Cache > Clear Data.
- Now you can download again from the Play store.
Restart your device
If you are still facing the issue while downloading from the Google Play then restart your phone.
- Press and hold the Power button and tap of the Restart.
- Or long press Power button until your device turns on again.
Additional Information from Google – Fix Play Store opening, loading and downloading issues