We already covered the whole S10 series line in our previous post. And the USP was the cutout notch. While we have so many works around to give a user a full-screen edge to edge viewing experience like notches found in iPhone X and up, Poco phone, One plus 6 and others, Teardrop notches like in One Plus 6T.
But still, for people who don’t like this cutoff, we have a simple solution for the same
How to hide the Galaxy S10 camera cutout notch
- Go to Notification center by swiping down from top of the screen.
- The touch gear icon in the top right to go to Settings, or you can go to Settings App of your new Samsung smartphone
- Touch on Display in the settings menu.
- Go to Full-Screen Apps option.
- Tap on the Hide front camera toggle.
Now, you would see a black bar covering the top part of the screen whenever you’re in a full-screen app to hide the camera cutout. The screen will still look normal when you’re on the home screen.
I hope you liked this tutorial, and it would be awesome if you can share it with your friends who are going to buy this new smartphone