We all know that Apple Music is one of the Apple’s services which is directly in competition with Google Music, Spotify, Saavn, Wynk, etc.. And last year Apple introduced its premium Apple Music service on competitor’s platform! Yes, the app is available on Alexa App and if you happen to have Alexa device you can enjoy Apple music without any problem. Thus we would learn how to play apple music with alexa.
HELPING ARTICLE:– Learn how to enable and disable any Alexa Skill
How to set up Apple Music on your Echo device
- Open Alexa App on your smartphone.
- Go to the menu in the upper left corner of the screen.
- Tap on Skills and Games tab.
- Tap on the search present in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Type Apple Music in the search menu.
- Tap on the Apple Music icon.
- Tap on Enable to Use.
- You would now need to Log in to your Apple account using your Apple ID username and password in the popped up window
- Tap on Allow on the Access Request screen that follows.
Now you are ready to play Apple Music on your Amazon Alexa device without any problem