In this post, we would teach you the most simple task of taking a screenshot on Google Pixel 3. Google has added additional features in the new software update.
STEPS TO TAKE SCREENSHOT ON GOOGLE PIXEL 3
- Open the screen you want to take a screenshot of.
- Press and hold the Power button and Volume down button and tap on a screenshot.
- Just when you do this, a notification would pop up on the screen stating that screenshot has been saved.
Bonus: You can expand the notification to get more details and options for the screen captured.
- You can share, edit or delete the screenshot through the newly listed options.
- The screenshot has been saved. You can swipe away the notification of the screenshot.
That is it! thanks for reading our tutorial. Watch out our Tutorial sections for more such useful and simple tutorials.