In the action-packed world of Dead Island 2, you’ll need to master the art of fast travel to stay ahead of the undead hordes. With ten distinct zones to explore and countless quests to complete, knowing how to use Dead Island 2 fast travel can save you precious time and effort.
We will covering everything from unlocking the feature to navigating between safe zones. So, grab your weapons and gear up for an adventure through Hell-A with our ultimate guide to Dead Island 2 fast travel.
Introduction to Fast Travel in Dead Island 2
Fast travel in Dead Island 2 is an essential feature that allows players to quickly navigate between different locations within the game world.
This can prove invaluable when revisiting areas for side quests, searching for collectibles, or unlocking additional content. In this guide, we’ll cover the following aspects of Dead Island 2 fast travel:
- Unlocking Fast Travel
- Fast Travel Locations
- Using Fast Travel Maps
- Tips for Efficient Fast Travel
- Frequently Asked Questions
Unlocking Fast Travel in Dead Island 2
Before you can start using fast travel, you’ll need to unlock the feature by progressing through the main storyline. Fast travel becomes available after completing the Red Mist quest, which takes you to the Venice Beach area.
Here, you’ll encounter the Blue Crab boys and gain access to a new safe house. Once you’ve unlocked fast travel, signpost icons will appear on your map, indicating the available fast travel locations.
Also Read: How to Make a Bow in Minecraft
Dead Island 2 Fast Travel Locations
There are several fast travel locations scattered throughout the game world, with each zone containing at least one. The full list of fast travel locations includes:
- Beverly Hills – Roxanne’s House
- Halperin Hotel – Janitor’s Office
- Bel-Air – Emma’s Mansion
- Monarch Studios – Green Screen
- Hollywood Boulevard – Re-Aging Clinic
- The Metro – Utility Storage
- The Pier – Lifeguard HQ
- Venice Beach – Blue Crab Grill
- Venice Beach – The Tower
- Ocean Avenue – Serling Hotel
- Brentwood Sewer – Maintenance Room
- Brentwood Sewer – ZFZ Near Patton’s
Some zones, such as Venice Beach and Brentwood Sewer, feature two fast travel locations, while all other zones have only one.
Using Fast Travel Maps in Dead Island 2
To use fast travel, you must first locate and interact with a Fast Travel Map in the specific area you want to travel from. These maps can be found in various safe zones, houses, and other locations. To fast travel, follow these steps:
- Locate a Fast Travel Map in the area you wish to travel from.
- Interact with the map, and select the destination you want to travel to.
- Choose your desired time of arrival, either day or night.
- Confirm your selection, and you’ll be teleported to your chosen destination.
Also Read: How to Use Ashes of War in Elden Ring
Tips for Efficient Fast Travel in Dead Island 2
Using fast travel effectively can make your journey through Hell-A much smoother. Here are some tips for getting the most out of Dead Island 2 fast travel:
- Keep an eye out for signpost icons on your map, as they indicate available fast travel locations.
- Remember to unlock Fast Travel Maps in each area to increase your travel options.
- Use fast travel to quickly return to safe zones and resupply when needed.
- Plan your route and objectives to minimize backtracking and maximize efficiency.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I unlock fast travel in Dead Island 2?
Fast travel becomes available after completing the Red Mist quest in the main storyline, which takes you to Venice Beach.
Can I fast travel from anywhere in Dead Island 2?
No, you can only fast travel by interacting with a Fast Travel Map in a specific area.
How do I find Fast Travel Maps in Dead Island 2?
Look for signpost icons on your map, which indicate available fast travel locations.
Can I choose the time of day when using fast travel?
Yes, when selecting your destination, you can choose between day and night.
Mastering how to use Dead Island 2 fast travel is crucial for efficient exploration and progression through the game. Unlocking fast travel and familiarizing yourself with the various locations will help you quickly navigate between quests, safe zones, and other points of interest. Remember to keep an eye out for signpost icons and unlock Fast Travel Maps as you progress through the game. With our ultimate guide to Dead Island 2 fast travel, you’ll be well-equipped to tackle the undead-infested streets of Hell-A.