In the past few years, WhatsApp has rolled out many new features such as last seen hidden, Group Chats, Group video call, stories, etc. And last year it rolled out a feature which lets the user to delete the messages sent in a group or to a person so that the person is not able to view the message (if the message is deleted within 5 minutes).
But today at Android Hire we are going to tell you a secret trick on how you can view any deleted message, even though the person who sent you the message has deleted it.
Note:- No root required.
How to view deleted text on WhatsApp?
- Download the Restory App from Play Store.
- Once downloaded. Open the App and give all the permissions required.
- Now Open WhatsApp, and talk to your friends.
- Once any person deletes the message. You would get a notification from Restory.
- Click on it and view the deleted text.
What all can be viewed?
- WhatsApp deleted text messages
- WhatsApp deleted images
- Whatsapp deleted videos
- WhatsApp deleted audios (Voice messages)
How to view deleted texts [Video Tutorial]
Restory is a good app and I personally use it on my Note 8 and it works like a charm. The developers also update the app regularly to give more features and squash bugs.