WhatsApp, the messaging platform owned by Facebook is one of the famous text messaging app present on the Play Store, just like Hike Messenger and the company’s own Facebook Messenger.
In the past few years, WhatsApp has rolled out many new features such as last seen hidden, Group Chats, Group video call, stories, etc. And last year it rolled out a feature that lets the user delete the messages sent in a group or to a person so that the person is not able to view the message (if the message is deleted within 5 minutes).
But today at Android Hire we are going to tell you a secret trick on how you can view any deleted message, even though the person who sent you the message has deleted it.
Note:- No root required.
How to view deleted text on WhatsApp?
- Download the Restory App from Play Store.
- Once downloaded. Open the App and give all the permissions required.
- Now Open WhatsApp, and talk to your friends.
- Once any person deletes the message. You would get a notification from Restory.
- Click on it and view the deleted text.
What all can be viewed?
- WhatsApp deleted text messages
- WhatsApp deleted images
- Whatsapp deleted videos
- WhatsApp deleted audios (Voice messages)
How to view deleted texts [Video Tutorial]
Restory is a good app and I personally use it on my Note 8 and it works like a charm. The developers also update the app regularly to give more features and squash bugs. I am using this app daily on my Note8 and it recently added a feature for recovering deleted GIFs also.