Back in MWC, LG debuted its another phone LG V50.Till now we have not got any news for its release date but the company has chosen to release the kernel source code for the V50 now.
LG V50 Specifications
- Chipset: Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 855 Mobile Platform with Snapdragon X50 5G Modem
- Display: 6.4-inch 19.5:9 QHD+ OLED FullVision (3120 x 1440 / 538ppi)
- Memory: 6GB RAM / 128GB / microSD (up to 2TB)
- Camera: Rear 16MP Super Wide (F1.9 / 1.0μm / 107˚)
- 12MP Standard (F1.5 / 1.4μm / 78˚)
- 12MP Telephoto (F2.4 / 1.0μm / 45˚)
- Front 8MP Standard (F1.9 / 1.12μm / 80˚)
- 5MP Wide (F2.2 / 1.12μm / 90˚)
- Battery: 4000mAh
- Operating System: Android 9.0 Pie
- Size: 159.2 x 76.1 x 8.3mm
- Weight: 183g
- Network: 3G / 4G LTE-A / 5G
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a, b, g, n, ac / Bluetooth 5 / NFC /
- USB Type-C (USB 3.1 Compatible)
- Colors: Astro Black
If you one of the developers and would like to go through the code, this 231MB download is available now for free.
You can get the source code from here.