Google Lens is an image recognition mobile app developed by Google. First announced during Google I/O 2017, it is designed to bring up relevant information using visual analysis.
According to Xiaomi, the feature is currently only available for the beta software builds on the Poco F1, Redmi Note 7 series, and Redmi Y2. Presumably, this will be a part of future Xiaomi phones at launch.
Few features of Google Lens
- Collect Contact Info.
- Look Up Books, Music, Movies & more.
- Find out about points of interest.
- Use your phone as a Scanner.
- Recognize images.
Use Google Lens on supported Xiaomi smartphones
- Head to your native camera app i.e. MIUI Camera App.
- Click on the 3 lines on the top right corner.
- Select Google Lens.
- Use the Lens to scan/find the object and follow the instructions which are instantly popped up.
- Get the actual results based on the AI Google Algorithm.
Thanks to Mi Community Blog post for the steps