We have already covered Apple Airpod’s detailed review and also covered the low budget Cross AirBeats wireless earphone. In this post, we are going to tell you to step by step method for another awesome music gadget which is Jabra Elite 65t headphones.
Steps to Pair Your Jabra Elite 65t headphones
Pairing Jabra headphones is an easy task just follow the below steps
- Press and hold the button on the left and right earbud for about three seconds to turn them on.
- Open the Bluetooth menu on your smartphone to which you want to pair your headphones with.
- Select the Jabra Elite 65t from the list of available devices from the new menu that appears.
Once this is done you won’t require to do above steps daily. Whenever you want to use your headphones just turn them on and they would be connected just like any other Bluetooth device when it’s in the range.
How to reset or Pair Your Jabra Elite 65t headphones to another device?
If you want to pair the Jabra Elite to a new smartphone or you want to reset the headphones just follow the one step
- Press and hold the button on the right earbud for 10 -12 seconds until you see the LED flashes purple.
- After this, you have to follow the pairing steps which I mentioned at the starting of the article to pair it again with your new device.
I hope you liked this tutorial and do let us know in the comments which type of tutorials you would want to see in coming future at AndroidHire