Here is one of the exciting post for the iPhone and iPad gamers. Once you install any arcade or hyper-casual game, we all are bombarded with lots of pop-ups to rate that particular Game or any App.
In this post, I am going to teach you how to permanently disable app review requests so that you can play the game without any obstacles.
Note:- It works in iOS 11 or up!
App Review System in iOS 11 and up
- A developer can prompt you to rate only 3 times in a whole year.
- You can rate the app right from the prompt screen.
- You can write a review for the app right from the prompt screen.
Steps to Disable App Review Requests
- Go to Settings.
- Tap on iTunes & App Store.
- Go to In-App Ratings & Reviews.
- Toggle on or off In-App Ratings and Reviews.
Thus done in 4 steps! And now you won’t see any request to rate the app. I hope you like the article. Do share it with your gamer friends who use an iPhone or any other iOS device