Day by day smartphones are becoming more and more expensive and so does the fear of breaking them. Thus we use rugged phone cases in order to prevent any damage to our phone screens or back. Pretty much there are thousands of awesome cases for well-known flagships such as iPhones, Samsung Galaxy series.
But putting a case on your smartphone maybe blocking signals too of your phone with the tower. But how to check? In this post, we are going to illustrate how to check if your phone case is blocking signal or not.
MUST READ: How to play Apple Music on Alexa devices?
How To Check Signal Blocking?
- Download Ookla Speed Test from the Play Store.
- After installation. Open the app
- Give the permissions it asks for.
- Run the test.
- Note the results.
- Now remove the phone case.
- Rerun the test.
- If you see a difference when using your case you may want to look at alternatives.
Thus by following the above steps, you get to know exactly if your phone is case good for you or not.
About Ookla Speed Test
Ookla speed test is a free app on Play store that allows you to:-
– Discover your download, upload and ping
– Mobile carrier coverage maps
– Troubleshoot or verify the speed you were promised
– Track past tests with detailed reporting
– Easily share your results