There are times when you find something interesting on the webpage and you want to save that page as PDF rather of bookmarking it. Even sharing PDF is more convenient. But how to save pages as PDF in Android Chrome.
Save Webpages as PDF in Google Chrome
- Open Chrome on Android.
- Open the page you want to save
- Tap the Menu button
- Tap on a Share button (Figure Step 2)
- Then Tap on the Print Button(Figure Step 3)
- From the drop-down, tap Save as PDF.
- Then click on the save button(Figure Step 4).
The PDF file is saved in the downloads folder. This is how you save PDF file in Android Chrome.